HOW DO I MEASURE MY RING SIZE
Found a perfect ring but wasn't sure your ring size? Most of our copper based ring is adjustable so it wouldn't be an issue if you're wearing standard size. However for our stainless steel ring, most of them come with size so it will fit your perfectly!
You will need ruler, thread, marker. First, wrap the thread around your finger but not too tight coz if it's too tight the measurement will be inaccurate. Mark the spot where the thread meet then cut the thread. Then, simply measure the string in millimetre and note how many millimetre it took to wrap the measuring tape around your finger.
The other way you can measure your ring size is take out any ring that you have on top of ruler, read the inner diameter and compare your millimetre reading to our ring size chart to find your perfect ring size. If you have in between size, I would suggest you to take bigger size. Please make sure you body is on normal temperature whenever you measure the ring - finger can shrink and expand when in heat.
Our ring sizes are based on USA/ Canada measurement.*
The right length necklace can make all the difference. While wearing hijab, it is not easy to find a necklace with the perfect length that will not show or fall out of your neckline. We've attached a bonus necklace guide with the package to help you find the perfect length.
To determine your desired length, take a string and wrap it around your neck—holding it at the desired length. Then, take the string and measure it with a ruler or tape measure.
If you need an extra length for you necklace, get it here
Fluorescent Milky Fake Nail
This is a set of 24 pcs pre-designed Fake nail
Size : refer image
Material : PVC
Note : Due to different monitors and light effects, the actual color may be slightly different from the color of the image.
24tips nail cover + 2g glue
Free gift (refer image)
How to use fake nails
1. Wash your hands, remove nail polish, nail glue, or other substances that are still stuck to the nail.
2. If your real nails are long, cut and file the corner.
3. Choose a suitable size of fake nails.
4. After choosing, directly attach the fake nails to the nails using the glue / nail sticker.
5. You can cut off excess nails with scissors / nail clipper. You can shape off excess nails with nail shapen given.
6. If you want to take it off, just take it off using the wood stick given.
7. If you do not use using the glue, just use nail sticker.