What is Atome pay? (Buy Now, Pay Later)
Through Atome, users can split their purchases in 3 interest-free monthly payments.
How is Atome different from bank credit cards?
- Instant approve
- Min spend to use Atome is RM25
If I am late on payment, what happens?
- If you missed a scheduled payment, we will charge you an RM30 administration fee and freeze your account until the outstanding amounts are paid. To reactivate your account, please pay all the outstanding amounts and the RM30 administration fee.
- Go to your ATOME APP. Select "Check and Pay" overdue bills. Update your credit or debit card details.
- Deposit sufficient funds to the debit/credit card bound to your Atome account for auto deduction.
To use the service, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently reside in Malaysia
- Have a mobile phone number registered under your MyKad with your telco
- Own a credit or debit card that will be used to pay for your purchases on Atome
What are the minimum transaction limits to purchase using Atome?
The minimum limit to use Atome is MYR 25. After discounts, promotions, coupons and cashback have been deducted.
Can I return my order if I choose to pay using Atome?
Please refer here
Where can I find Atome voucher?
You can find Atome voucher in their apps. Refer image below
For more details about Atome, please click this --> (More Help)